Sunday, August 1, 2010

dressing like a lady


Everyday when I'm heading to my internship I dread getting dressed. I'm so bored with dressing like a lady! I thought I would love getting dressed this summer because I'm a huge fan of blazers and button ups, but its just really ended up kind of a bummer!

whites and kahkis- blah!
i did really like this outfit though! minus the awkward posing haha
calvin klein shoes, guess jeans, forver 21 tank top and a brown blazer i got super cheap at tj maxx a million years ago.

i think i'd look a lot better if I was allowed to wear these glasses during my stand ups!
i did get to meet charlie crist the other day so i guess its worth it to dress boring! Jeff introduced me and I said I was an intern and that i'd be interviewing him in a year.
He responded "from your lips not mine"
I think he thought i meant he was going to get elected to senate but i just meant I'm going to be a reporter in a year haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment